Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Random Thursday: Things That Brighten A Yucky Day...


This week's topic is one that's pretty easy for me. Lin, Katrin and I want you to think about a very bad, no good day, and tell us what you do if you're having one!


Well, I have a fair number of these. Public transit. It's a bitch. So here are a few things that help me out:

1. Beer
2. More beer
3. Hanging out with J.
4. Watching new or old favourite shows on TV
5. Curling up in bed with a really good book
6. Cuddling my cats
7. Warm socks
8. Tea
9. A fire in the fireplace
10. Christmas lights (or any nice, cosy lighting)

Okay, that's it for me - what about you guys?

2 comments:

  1. I forgot beer on my list! Beer always seems to be a good idea. Cats and books, of course. I decided to link up anyway...I don't know. The topic seemed to be fitting. Thanks for taking care of everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all of these! Especially kitty cuddles :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...